Since 1905, the monthly “Il Messaggero di Gesù Bambino” (The Messenger of Infant Jesus) is the official information organ of the Shrine of Arenzano and Prague.
Thanks to the subscribers the current Shrine of Arenzano was built; still today many friends support this work of the Discalced Carmelite Fathers.
With its 10 issues per year + calendar and a print of 50,000 copies (of which over 2,000 abroad), the “Il Messaggero di Gesù Bambino” (The Messenger of Infant Jesus):
- Speaks to the Infant Jesus and deepens spirituality
- Bring testimonies of received graces;
- Joins thousands of people from all over the world with prayer: Every day at 4.30 pm, every 25th of the month, in the Mass of Christmas Day and New Year Day;
- Keep in touch with the students of the Seminary of Arenzano, with the missionaries in Central Africa …
- Dedicates a special section for the family;
Annotates all pilgrimages and publish some photos.